A homecare assistant can help with:
- Laundry and light ironing
- Escort to medical appointments
- Field supervisors make initial home visits.
- Clients are called once a month to discuss the quality of service.
- Counselors are notified if problems occur in the home.
- Semi-annual visits are made to the clients home.
- Yearly evaluations to improve our service.
We Provide Quality Care For the Elderly and Disabled in their home. Regardless of race, national origin, or condition, in compliance with the Illinois human right act, the Illinois Constitution, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.